Through this document, we wish to make you feel at ease while using our websites, and not hesitate while sharing important information with us. We like to make you aware that by using our websites you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.Do contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website.
INFORMATION THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Information You Provide to Us:
Kindly, note that www.zyrah.co does not collect your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.). When you make a purchase using your card, you are automatically redirected to the acquiring bank payment gateway website, where all required transaction details are captured on the secured payment page, and encrypted using Industrial Strength Cipher, and are securely transmitted to your card issuer for obtaining an authorization decision. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does www.zyrah.co have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the website.
While you use our website, we may have automatic access to (receive and collect) certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our web server, obtained from cookies sent to your browser from web server cookies stored on your hard drive, including but not limited to:
- Computer-identification information.
- IP address, assigned to the computer which you use.
- The domain server through which you access our service.
- The type of computer you are using.
- The type of web browser you are using.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
- First and last name.
- Email addresses.
- Contact details including phone numbers.
- PIN/ZIP code.- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned).
- Personal preferences and interests (such as books, movies, music and so on); and
- Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information about:
- The pages you visit/access.
- The links you click on our website.
- The number of times you access the page.
- Things you view, add to bag, add to wish list.
WHEN / HOW DO WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website. We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. Upon registration users may receive communications from www.zyrah.co (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when transact as a guest we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.). We use this information to contact you about the services you are using on our website and services in which you have expressed interest.
When you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfil your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address). We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
We use your contact information to send you:
- Special offers.
- Order information, renewal notices, invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc. We use your personal information to:
- Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
- To provide the services requested by you example deliver merchandise ordered by you.
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
- Recognize your usage privileges to our website.- Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
- Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We never rent or sell your information to anyone. We only share your information with our agents and alliance partners/ third parties for the reasons stated below.
We use the services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, business associates to fulfil orders, and credit / debit card processing companies to process the payment for goods and services ordered from www.zyrah.co website. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Alliance Partners / Third Parties:
We will share your information with our alliance partners / third parties who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services to improve your shopping experience. We share certain essential information with agents and Alliance partners which is required by them to confirm the deliveries, send notices and offer services related to the service.
We will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to any other third parties unless:
- Required by special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure;
- We have your permission;
- To provide products or services you have requested
We reserve the right to disclose your personal identifiable and email address information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website.
The security of your personal information and email address is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit / debit card number) on our acquiring bank system or order forms, they encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL), used by the payment gateway.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email address submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to info.zyrah.co We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.